FLIGBY’s game-based learning provides a risk-free introduction to leadership challenges. It allows managers to experience and see the real-time impact of their decisions and actions. That’s how our experiential learning is working.
FLIGBY is a leadership simulation that puts the learner in the role of a problem solver responding to realistic workplace problems or situations. Its lessons are built around a series of progressively complex workplace assignments.
After completing the game, FLIGBY’s Master Analytics Profiler provides the user with an individual report on his/her skill set, with a range of benchmarking options available. Assessing individual reports on a group or organizational levels offers the possibility to analyze group dynamics and how people with different skill sets work together on common tasks in a team.
FLIGBY teaches managers to evolve into leaders who effectively create an environment in which Flow can flourish and promote employee engagement and positive attitudes in the workplace.
FLIGBY offers you a powerful and personalized game-based learning experience. With the help of FLIGBY:
- You will be a more pro-active and at the same time a more thoughtful leader;
- You will gain practical experience in planning and executing change management processes;
- You will become more conscious of the hidden aspects and consequences of the business decisions you make;
- You will learn how to handle situations less structured, as in real life, when the “right” choice is not always clear;
- Your motivation techniques will improve and you will recognize the drives influencing the behavior/attitude of your colleagues;
- You will handle the workplace conflicts more effectively;
- You will be a more successful leader and team participant.
Done well, you help make your organization a place that people look forward to being a part of.
Players are encouraged to play the Game more than once to maximize benefits: develop new habits and skills
The Key Learning Points of FLIGBY are:
- Understanding the added value and the principles of Flow in a business and corporate environment;
- Creating a blueprint for Flow in business through the application of an inspiring vision, mission statement and attractive goals which enhances both profits and improves the working environment;
- Understanding and learning visionary leadership characteristics;
- Active participation in Flow-based change management processes;
- Developing a successful management style, using subtle leadership techniques to enhance Flow.
Players are encouraged to play the Game more than once to maximize benefits: develop new habits and skills. By replaying the Game, you can enhance your personal leadership and management skills in coping with particular challenges of situational leadership within the organizations, such as building trust among employees, motivating staff, working with stakeholders, and improving productivity.